Tuesday, January 05, 2010

wowwww!!!!!!!!!

wowwww..........that was the first word came out from my mouth recently,because.......
while i was checking my blog's visitors analytics......
at my nuffnang....
some of the visitors come from........
russian federation.......
united states of america........
brunei darussalam...........
singapore...........
and....
indonesia.........

maybe to some of the bloggers there is nothing unusual with this "situation".........
but for me.......
to receive a foreigner visitors...........
it is a greatest appreciation and a personal achievement............
i've ever get...........
i've ever feel........
so.......
now i would like to say "THANK YOU" .........
for willing to visit my blog.......
and also............
sorry..........
because i know that non-malay as well as non-malaysian..........
they fully or partially do not understand..............
what have i wrote in my post............
perhaps..........
i will also create a fully english post..............