Wednesday, January 13, 2010

thankz GOD......

yesterday (13012010) i got what i really want.......


hoooray..............


yesterday i had a mini boys reunion...............


the boys that are my classmate while i was in standard 6................


that moment really made my day because that was my first time we gathered after almost five years.............


my last time i meet n gathered with them was the day we get our UpsResults.............


unfortunately not all of them "attended" the mini reunion..............


our activity was a bowling tournament among us at KB Mall "Super-Bowl"...........


although that was my first time HUNKZ playing bowling....
(is it correct to say playing bowling)


but i've done well,i won the 3rd place out of 4..........
(there is 8 of us n divide into two group)..........


after that we went for our very late lunch at almost 6 in the evening at Edlee's Fried Chicken...........










thankz GOD......